Mud treatments have been used as skin detoxification treatment for hundreds of years. Mud wraps help to reduce water retention and leave your skin smooth and glowing. Since mud is difficult to apply on your own, your best bet is to settle for a mud wrap or mud bath. These treatments are typically one hour or more in length, and some include a a massage and/or facial for extra relaxation.
1. Mud treatments can hydrate tired skin. If you live in a cooler climate or are enduring a tough winter season, head to the spa for a nourishing mud treatment. Mud can hydrate the skin to leave it feeling smooth and silky.
2. Frequent mud wraps can help reduce the appearance of cellulite. Cellulite is more pronounced on dehydrated or loose skin, and getting frequent body treatments can help to keep skin looking tight and toned. Plan to get a mud treatment at least once a month to enjoy some cellulite-fighting benefits.
3. Mud wraps trigger natural detoxification. Hot mud can increase circulation, open up the pores and release toxins naturally. This helps to not only reduce water retention, but also heats up the body’s core temperature to promote natural detoxification.
4. Mud treatments induce deep relaxation. Mud wraps combined with a steam or sauna session will help release stress and tension in tight muscles and help you relax, naturally.
5. Mud wraps will exfoliate dead skin cells. Your skin undergoes its cell renewal process every 21 days, and body wraps combined with a body scrub can help clear away any dead cells on the surface of your skin. This can leave your skin soft, smooth and glowing for days after your treatment.
Discount packages available. Please call for prices.
Call today to schedule an appointment. (615) 426.0472